arts & entertainment
Jonathan Banks stopped by Gothamist HQ to talk about "Better Call Saul," his rapport with Ken Jeong, living on the Upper West Side, John Steinbeck, and the best ham to pair with cider.
We've all been sucked into the search for the monster at the end of the dream. Here are some ways Marty and Rust's hunt for the Yellow King could end.
The latest couch gag from The Simpsons gets one of its best renditions yet—this time with French Oscar-nominated animator and director Sylvain Chomet at the helm.
more a & e posts
- The Monocle, Once Stylish, Again Stylish, At One Time Not Stylish
- Video: What Is This Mad Men Teaser Trying To Tell Us?
- Batkid NOT Snubbed By 'Spider-Man' Star At The Oscars [Updated]
- Why I'm Not Crazy: True Detective's Case Against Maggie
- Wale, Others Unite For A Game Of Thrones Mixtape
- Watch Lindsay Lohan's First Reality Show Trailer
- 'Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me' Judge Carl Kasell Retiring
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Make Toronto's Mayor Rob Ford Sweat
- 18 Revealing Screengrabs From True Detective Episode 7
- 'Gravity' Cinematographer Posts Instagram Photos As Breathtaking As The Film
- Look At Matthew McConaughey's Goofy Prom Photo
- 'Looking' Episode Seven: Get Me To The Church On Time
- Sarah Jones' Story: Camera Assistant Killed On The Job Is Honored At The Oscars
- Here's The NY Times' 1853 Article On 12 Years A Slave's Solomon Northup
- Here's How Twitter Engineers Looked When Ellen's Tweet Went Viral
- True Detective Episode 7 Recap: After You've Gone (Fishing With Rust...)
- Interview: Director Joshua Oppenheimer Discusses The Act Of Killing
- LAist's 2014 Oscars Liveblog: 12 Years A Slave Is Best Picture But Ellen Took A Twitter-Breaking Selfie
- Oscars 2014: Photos From The Red Carpet
- Watch A Live Stream Of The Oscars Red Carpet Here
- Rahm Emanuel And Jimmy Fallon Do 2014 Chicago Polar Plunge
- Disgraced Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Is Going to the Oscars and Will Be on ‘Kimmel’ Monday
- Watch Bryan Cranston Go Full 'Crawl Space' In Awesome New Godzilla Trailer